Sunday, August 10, 2008

America Gives the Stink Eye

I am so for the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It's rather pathetic how much I love the books and the first movie, and now the second movie (well except for the fact that they combined like three books to make this one. Wamp!). Anyway, so recently America Ferrera and Blake Lively were on Good Day LA and the girls answered a few questions about Pants. However, then the attention turned to Gossip Girl. Okay, so nobody shoot me in the leg, but I have never seen Gossip Girl, and after hearing Blakey chirp about it, I may never even turn on the CW again. America seemed to agree, peep the scowl:



You can find the video on YouTube, but I felt the need to freeze that marvelous moment in time. America's eyes said "WTF?" I love it. I wonder if they're friends after all that? Considering the fact that most things dedicated to four female friends, are all reflections of each other- like Golden Girls, Sex & the City, and now The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, that would make Carrie as America and Samantha as Blake. Annnnnd, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall are rumored to not get along, so isn't that funny? Isn't it? Am I getting too deep for you? It's ok. Think about all that and get back to me.

No comments: