Sunday, January 11, 2009

Whitney, Put Your Face Away



I subscribe to Pop culture. Not only do I subscribe, but I run the Pop culture subscription department. So when you subscribe to Pop culture, you're actually emailing me. Anyway, The Hills is one of my shows. I watch it religiously. I don't watch The City like that because Whitney is just too much for me. Whitney, your face is becoming a problem.

At any given moment, Whitney Port will be catching flies on camera. Her agape expression is frozen in time. And I'm over it. Now look, LC makes the same face. I'm aware of that:



But look at how much happier Lauren Conrad looks when she's in shock. Whitney looks sad and dumb...like, all day. Look at Whitney in the above photo too - sad and dumb, sad and dumb.

I'm not saying anyone on The Hills is a Mensa scholar. I'm not even certain that anyone on that show can actually read. Since it's "scripted reality", that might not include the use of cue cards. I have no idea. All I know is Whitney's face should be stored away with Crocs and Ed Hardy clothing. The end.

No comments: